Tired of being tired? Click here
We accept secure credit card payments
- Healthy Halloween Tips
- Cover your nutritional bases
- Healthy Traveling!
- HOW TO AVOID WEIGHT GAIN WHILE COMPANY VISITS!
- Healthy Family-Friendly Snacks…on the go!
- Thanks Le Leche League of the Emerald Coast!
- Ten sticks. Ten days. Take the Challenge.
- Holiday Survival Tips-Part 3
- Holiday Survival Tips-Part 2
- Holiday Survival Tips-Part 1
Tag Archives: increase motivation
I just had a wonderful visit with my sister, her husband, and my 16 year old niece, and 14 year old nephew. I love them so much!! They come every year and visit us at the beach. They are on … Continue reading
Wanting it or doing it. There is a big difference here. First, let’s talk about the “wanter.” I hear people all the time saying they want to lose weight, they want to eat better, or they want to get in … Continue reading
I think when push comes to shove most people, when asked, would say they have a positive attitude. But sometimes saying it and doing it can be two different things. I know I’ve been brought over to the “Dark Side” before. It … Continue reading